pressure washer thing for washing sidewalks and driveways?

V8Mustang

Established Member
Saw this thing at home depot that was red and hooked up to the end of the p. washer wand. Was about 12" diameter and was like a bowl that would be placed upside down on a flat surface. Supposed to wash more than just the little stream that comes out of the wand. Anyone use one of these and are they worth the $60?

V8Mustang

Established Member
wally9404 said:
buy one and let us know!

How about I take donations via paypal and I'll post before and after photos plus do some time trials per sq ft of cleaning.

Just joking. If I do buy one, I'll post how it worked or did'nt.

V8Mustang

Established Member
The one from home depot did not adapt to my washer. According to the box, it is a universal fit for gas and electric washers. After talking with tech support, found out it is really made for electric units. What a PITA!

So I went to Lowes and bought a different brand for $50 and it worked great for about 3 hrs. Was much faster than using just the wand (they way 5xs faster and I'd say more like 3xs for what I was cleaning).

After about 3 hrs, the jets kept popping out. So I could epoxy the jets back in but I'd never be able to get them out for cleaning if I had to. To the return line I go.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I just did it by the wand, took me many hours (can't remember) to do my driveway. But man it looks really good now. You'd be amazed how well it looks after you pressure wash it.

Users who are viewing this thread