pretty big night in the ville

Ridge

Established Member
tonight was a pretty big night i headed out to check out some cars that was in the nationals and the next thing i know im on preston hwy with a 03/04 cobra, a 95 cobra convert, 95 gt vert, my lx, my friends 5.0 lx and a 95 saleen.

well if that wasnt enough there was a pretty good amount of races two. my v6 versus the 95 gt coupe was the first one and him basically not being stock at all put two cars on me all the way up until 60 which i cought up and then stuck beside him up to a pretty good top speed. then there was the 95 gt vs the 95 cobra and the cobra took off pretty hard and got side ways in third so he had to back off, he had 2 cars on the gt, and along came the 03/04 cobra vs the 95 cobra and this was not a close race at all the 95 kept up threw 2nd gear then when he shifted to 3rd he got side ways but it didnt matter anyways because the 03/04 put 6 cars on him by then. then the 95 cobra wants some of my car so we punch it from a 45mph roll and i kept up for about 2 seconds and then he put 3 cars on me and shut down, we went again and i got a 1/2 car jump on him and then missed 3rd (wouldnt have mattered) and he beat me. he then worked up enough courage to ask the guy in the new cobra to run but got turned down. so my lesson for the night was i need to trade my car in.

Users who are viewing this thread