Pretty damn good unsigned, amateur rock drummer!

crazyj0n

Established Member
Silver04Cobra said:
something looks very wrong there... I guess he has had no formal teaching maybe???
what r u talkin about? u didnt think he was good?

mercedesfanatic

Established Member
Ahh the good ole' 'rock drummer.' If you'd like to see some true multi-percussion [drum set] talent, then I suggest searching a name like Akira Jimbo.

Last edited:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
That dude is pretty awesome, I dunno if he does the slipknot song up to par with Joey Jordison though!

But no denying...that dude can drum!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I wanna see him play Angel Of Death by Slayer, then I wanna see him play something with blast beats like Black Dahlia Murder, then I wanna see him play The Decline by NOFX. :D

vulk

Established Member
I was hoping hed have some Avenged Sevenfold... i love his technique hes freaking sick.. i think duality was his best performance

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
He's a really good drummer, maybe he'll get noticed like all of the people on American Idol who get record deals, except he plays good music.........

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Great drummer, made me feel tense the whole time. Should relax a little. Did a great job on all the TOOL songs!

Silver04Cobra

Go Faster
Established Member
crazyj0n said:
what r u talkin about? u didnt think he was good?

Didn't mean to imply he wasn't any good... just doesn't look like he has been playing that long...

Drumset really has no technique per say, unlike marching snare... but when set players do have good technique, it shows. The flow of the playing style is easily seen in someone who has played for a while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread