Pretty new Kenny brown front race setup, Kmember, A-arms, CCplates-virginia

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I have a kenny brown front tubular k-member with tubular A-arms and CC plates.
Parts are in great condition. Not many race miles on them.

With this setup you will not be able to retain the stock springs and you will have to invest in a bilstein or koni front strut setup with coil overs.
kbkmember.jpg

kbarms.jpg

kbccplates.jpg

Open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
600-800 range. I might be whiling to go lower in a week or two if I don't get anything solid.
I'd be up for trades if anyone has any 03-04 cobra parts their looking to ditch. I'm looking for various odds and ends.
Thins I'm looking for off teh top of my head:
-Chrome Cobra R2k 18" rims
-03-04 mustang cobra seats with brackets
-cobra fuel pump
-MM rear coil over kit for Koni's
-IRS differential mount steeda or Billetflow
-new charcoal interior door covers and rear convertible quater covers
-03-04 cobra side skirts, mirrors.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
are those pics of the parts current pics, or are they pics when you first bought them, comparing them to the stock pieces? Not trying to lowball, but a guy was just selling this exact setup last week on here for $435 shipped.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
The pics are of the product when it was new, currently it looks close the same with the exception of you can tell where the bolts were mounted. $435.00 shipped might be much lower then I'm whiling to go at this stage I'm in no hurry to sale. And I've had good response through multiple boards.

black 10th vert

Established Member
The pics are of the product when it was new, currently it looks close the same with the exception of you can tell where the bolts were mounted. $435.00 shipped might be much lower then I'm whiling to go at this stage I'm in no hurry to sale. And I've had good response through multiple boards.

Thanks for clarifying the photos.;-) I wish that I had been able to snag that previous one for that price! It was just too damn close to Christmas, and I picked up a set of TF wheels just a few weeks back, so my wife would have probably thrown me out if I bought anything else for the car! Anyway, good luck with the sale, and if it's still around when I scrape together some more cash, I'll hit you up on it.:beer:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I'll try and get an updated pic just for full disclosure. I had actually planned on sand blasting it and re-powder coating it in titanum silver. But figured not to do right now. Considering I just got all energy suspension bushings and redid the front end.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I"m whiling to go 600.00 on the full setup
I'm also inlcuding the lower casis brace.
I don't have any actual picture but here is one of the net.
I recently sand blasted this unit. So its bare silver.
KBP29005.jpg

So I'm up to the K-member, a-arms', chassis brace, and Camber plates for 600.00

Last edited:

mustangman36578

Established Member
i see in your sig that you are located in michigan and virginia. are these parts in michigan? if so where in michigan are you located? i also have a few 03-04 cobra (stock engine) parts available if you are looking for trades (also a set of reichert racing idler pullies).

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
The parts are currently in virginia, as per the top of the add that identifies Virginia...
At this time I actually have about 3 engines worth of parts and already have sets of reichert and billtflow pully sets. So No need there.
Iprobably won't do any trades on this setup because I've had so many inquiries.
But the parts i may be looking for right now for anything else I have would be: 03/04 spolier, side skirts, mirrors, fuel pump, and a set of trashed front mustang sets. From what i've found shipping is about 60.00 on the setup.
So finaly price I will accept is 660.00 shipped.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
why would someone "offer" $750, when you were asking $660 shipped?:??: oh well good luck with the sale!:beer:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
It turned more into ebay. One person posted 660.00 then on another board someone said 700. Then people started PM more prices. I might as well have just put it up on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread