Pretty quick Supra

CobraGurl

Banned
:shrug: WTF? I thought this was SVTperformance? Not ricer central. What don't you get? There are supposed to be MUSTANGS in the videos, got it? Don't bring your honda videos in here.

Last edited:

The_Wretched

Established Member
^^ Shut up troll!!!

I've paid my dues here. You're opinion means shit here... now go away. Look at my signature... no rice here.

The_Wretched

Established Member
Nope, just a slow mullet-mobile.

yeah... if you think a T/A is slow... then you definately don't know what the f*ck you're talking about.

go suck a d*ck and... if you can't find one... i got a real mouthful for ya!

RussZTT

Established Member
:shrug: WTF? I thought this was SVTperformance? Not ricer central. What don't you get? There are supposed to be MUSTANGS in the videos, got it? Don't bring your honda videos in here.
uhhh you post EVO vids? Matter of fact, thats what 99% of your pointless posts consist of.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
to put this into perspective, the Heffner TTFGT run in the low 220's in the standing mile and a 600whp Busa ran at 243 mphs.

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
That is Tommy Banh´s / Autobanh Supra

GT47-88R etc...

this pass was 228.719 MPH

He was putting down about 1130rwhp on that pass max boost 32 psi and no Nos, leaving about 300whp on the table

He is competing again in the Texasmile March 29-30 , 2008 and going all out this time and shooting for 240+ MPH

texasmile113.jpg

texasmile008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread