Picture143.gif

Picture144.gif

Picture135.gif

Picture134.gif

Picture133.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I really like the way the decals on the GTI and Charger reflect. I would never do such a thing but it looks really cool.

Was that under car picture of the TT setup on that Shelby GT?

Nice pics!

xBlown04x

THE REAL ORANGECRUSH
Established Member
Anyone who says Street racing is dead is wrong. I had everything from an old woman in a new Vette to little ricers try to race me on my 10 hour drive down and back. As we rolled into Orlando down 4 we past a new Z06 with an older woman driving. My buddy looked over and smiled as we drove by. Well her boyfriend or husband must have told her to open it up. She past me and i was alraedy running around 90. I let her eat and we ran up to 150 but she was well behind at that point. On the way home i got a surprise. I saw a red Camaro entering the interstate. I watched as he moved closer. I knew what he was doing. I was riding along close to 90-95 as he got on my bumper. I was in 6th and dropped down to 5th. I should have back down and shifted to 4th but i didn't. I thought i would pull away pretty easy. We both got on it and i couldn't pull away nor could he catch me. We got close to 150 and a car pulled into my lane So we backed off. He got off at the next exit so that was it. Oh by the way it turned out to be a SS and he had Power Tour Stickers on his back window from like the last 5 years. Good Times

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Anyone who says Street racing is dead is wrong. I had everything from an old woman in a new Vette to little ricers try to race me on my 10 hour drive down and back. As we rolled into Orlando down 4 we past a new Z06 with an older woman driving. My buddy looked over and smiled as we drove by. Well her boyfriend or husband must have told her to open it up. She past me and i was alraedy running around 90. I let her eat and we ran up to 150 but she was well behind at that point. On the way home i got a surprise. I saw a red Camaro entering the interstate. I watched as he moved closer. I knew what he was doing. I was riding along close to 90-95 as he got on my bumper. I was in 6th and dropped down to 5th. I should have back down and shifted to 4th but i didn't. I thought i would pull away pretty easy. We both got on it and i couldn't pull away nor could he catch me. We got close to 150 and a car pulled into my lane So we backed off. He got off at the next exit so that was it. Oh by the way it turned out to be a SS and he had Power Tour Stickers on his back window from like the last 5 years. Good Times
Ahhhhhhhh.........what?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread