Price check? And info

five 0 ninja

Established Member
I need to replace my factory pirelli's on my 18•9/18•10 saleens. They are 265/35 front and 295/35 rear. I'd like to go as wide as you recommend where they still sit nicely on the rims. My fenders are rolled. I am concerned with the life of the tire. Would like to get around 5 years out of them which would be somewhere around 15k miles. Also would like to be able to do some spirited twisty road drives with some confidence but have something that will hook up at least a little better then stock type tires. Could you give me a list of tires you recommend and the sizes? And also your price shipped? Thank you!

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post five 0 ninja.

Based on your wheels dimensions I suggest sticking with your current tire sizes. A wider tire in the rear should really be mounted on a wider wheel. That being said, an excellent tire model to look into is the Nitto NT05 Max Performance. The NT05 typically lasts anywhere from 15K to 20K miles if taken care of and offers fantastic dry grip and handling. This model also holds it's own in wet conditions. Below is the link with more details on this model. Shipping and sales tax is FREE to PA.

265/35-18 NT05: Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct
295/35-18 NT05: Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

five 0 ninja

Established Member
Thank you for the info. How would the kdw2's compare to the nt05's with tread life, cornering, and straight line performance? Wet roads is no concern as I don't take it out in bad weather. Also the continental extreme contact dw's? Thanks again for any and all info.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The NT05 utilizes a softer rubber compound and a reinforced internal construction so it will handle and grip better when compared to the KDW NT and DW. The trade off is longevity. The KDW NT is rated for 25K to 30K miles and the DW is rated for 30K to 35K miles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread