(price drop) 03 fully built kenne bell cobra

04srt10man

Established Member
new price. 28,000$ and i keep the stock parts

2003 Zinc Yellow Vert. 37000 miles the car is in great cond. the top is perfect with no tears, the interior is in very good cond also with no rips or wear marks. 2.4 keene bell fresh rebuild, 60lb injectors, gt pumps, intake spacer, lfp 4lb lower, jlt cold air intake, mm lower bushings, fluidyne hE, kenne bell boost a spark and boost a pump, upr shifter, borla exhaust with bassani offroad x pipe(sounds great) sct tuner, predator tuner, Motor rebuild about 5000 miles ago(new valve seals, valves, bearings, gaskets, oil pump, arp main stud kit and head studs,manley connectig rods, cometic head gaskets, new rear main seal, oil cooler, diamond pistons, rps clutch, frame connectors, accufab big bore throttle body, bigair MAF unit, autometer boost and fuel Gauges mounted in the aftermarket gauge cluster....styling bar for convertable top, aluminum gas cover, 18 inch black chrome fr500 with michlins(new) the car dynoed right at 600rwhp i do have the dyno sheets.
i have all the receipts for the whole motor build. it came out to 13,000$ in just the motor build.. not counting the kenne bell charger, the fr500 wheels, the gauges, exhaust, intake, both tuners that i have. I also have almost all the parts that came off the car. i have the stock supercharger system, stock throttle body, intake, wheels, gas lid, so the car can be put back to stock if wanted.. or they can sell all the stock parts. i also have all the cobra documentation on the car. the original msrp etc. clean carfax and title e-mail me with any questions. [email protected]
mustang2.gif

mustang4.gif

mustang5.gif

mustang7.gif

mustang1.gif

mustang.gif

Last edited:

04srt10man

Established Member
miss shift. and bent a couple valves so we took everything apart and while it was apart just went ahead and built the motor. i have all the receipts for everything put in the motor.

Users who are viewing this thread