What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok so buying
Mac Ceramic Coated LT headers $570
Stainless Steel Pro Chamber mid pipe $445
Borla Ataks $860
Ford Performance header gaskets $25
with labor comes out to = $2800. I think thats a fair price. I called Steeda locally and they gave my the same price for labor.
When i got my headers installed on my Lightning price was $1000 now that I remember.

Use the original style exhaust manifold gaskets. They work great and seal for a very long time when installed correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
This is what the gasket looks like that you will want to use. Less prone to blowout and they seal great. They are more pricey than the ones you currently have, but will last longer. I put them back on my car after doing a rebuild and I am running MAC long tube headers also. The original style gasket was on the car when I pulled the engine also and they didn't leak.

C65E3F08-8F1F-4E33-ACB9-6F0EEDCDA138.png

thatdude305

Established Member
This is what the gasket looks like that you will want to use. Less prone to blowout and they seal great. They are more pricey than the ones you currently have, but will last longer. I put them back on my car after doing a rebuild and I am running MAC long tube headers also. The original style gasket was on the car when I pulled the engine also and they didn't leak.

View attachment 1437777
Ok I got it

Users who are viewing this thread