Price Quote

330mach1

Established Member
I'm looking for an oil filter relocation kit for my 5.4 4v that i modified to accept the 03-04 blower. I saw the kit that relocates the oil filter but i do not see what it does with the lower radiator hose. does your kit do anything with the lower radiator hose since my stock oil cooler points it into the alternator? if you have a kit that does what i need what is the price shipped?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I have a kit by Maximum Motorsports that is specific for the 03-04 Cobra, but I'm not 100% sure on if it moves or does anything with the lower radiator hose. I will call them when they open up and see if I can get more details about their product.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I just got word back from Maximum and they said that what you are trying to do, should work. They told me that all of their kit's are nearly identical, the only difference being that the OC-7 kit for the 03-04 Cobra comes with 90* fittings that point the lines away from some of the factory hoses. As far as the lower radiator hose goes, that will not be changed. Here is the installation instructions for that kit, take a look and see if it will work out for you.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/content/install/pdf/engine/OC-7r3.pdf

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread