pricing is in...

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
starting at $38,995!:beer::pepper::dancenana::bowdown:

for the truck you get that pricing is amazing. it is not hard to put a fx4 above that price, and i can guarantee that suspension, electronics, and braking ford did on this truck is well worth 10k if you run hard in the dirt!!!!

blksn8k

Established Member
If that is true, all I can say is SOLD!!!!!:burnout:

Oh, and they better plan on building a crapload of these things because a lot of Dodge, Chevy and Yoda truck owners are going to be beating down the doors at their local Ford store.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
it is. this is only the msrp for the 5.4 no option raptor by the way. but it still includes leather seats, all the suspension components including the fox shocks(some estimates were 10k for all 4 shocks), new 4wd electronics, locking differential, and reworked abs for fun in the dirt.

all that for the price of a nicely optioned fx4? great job ford!!!!

ModularFan

Established Member
don't hike your panties up yet, you know for sure the dealer will have a mark up on these trucks just like every other svt vehicle the ford dealer has.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Someone tell me what is so great about these trucks?

whats not great? suspension travel and suspension ride! handling(info not out yet, but many will be surprised)! 6.2 option! braking off road(you can actually stop instead of skidding like every other truck)! the electronics ford put into this truck for high speed offroad runs!
pure fun! there is a reason people spend 500k+ on offroad vehicles, sandrails, quads, and rvs for the dunes! its a hell of a ride!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
whats not great? suspension travel and suspension ride! handling(info not out yet, but many will be surprised)! 6.2 option! braking off road(you can actually stop instead of skidding like every other truck)! the electronics ford put into this truck for high speed offroad runs!
pure fun! there is a reason people spend 500k+ on offroad vehicles, sandrails, quads, and rvs for the dunes! its a hell of a ride!

Oh ok, yeah I havent followed the Raptor so just didnt know anything on these trucks.

Thanks

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So sweet. Wish I could afford one of these bad boys. Wonder how it would do as a rock crawler. The width would probably suck.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The large wheel base would kill this thing on the rocks.

Get a Jeep if you want a rock crawler

You mean like this? (check my sig)

n5719488_42362277_7452.jpg

I've seen plenty of long wheelbase trucks on the rocks with no problems. The width would be much worse in the places I've wheeled.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread