Prince Harry Going To Iraq

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Yeah....right before Blair is to anounce a troop pull-out. Its pretty cool he even signed up though.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I want to shoot an Enfield.

That is all I have to add to this thread.

Edit: This is the gun I'm talking about

picsa801.jpg

Last edited:

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
moddestmike said:
Yeah....right before Blair is to anounce a troop pull-out.
Yeah but he's moving them to Afghanistan.

moddestmike said:
Its pretty cool he even signed up though.
Yep although Prince Andrew was on the front line during the Falklands conflict some 25 years ago.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
It is actually refreshing to see someone in such a prominent position step up ..... Unlike the bunch of pussies we have in Hollywood that do nothing but throw hand grenades from behing their gay lates. ...

He actually threatened to quit the military if they took him out of his unit that was shipping off ....

I wonder if the terrorists are going to make this guy the most wanted man in Iraq. Will be interesting to see how it plays out...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
harry gilbert said:
I want to shoot a terrorist.

Kudos and a high five to Harry for having the balls to serve. :beer:

Makes me proud to be 1/4 Brit... sorta :beer:

aww nevermind I'm more of a mutt than anything else :pepper:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
I wonder if the terrorists are going to make this guy the most wanted man in Iraq. Will be interesting to see how it plays out...

Yes, he will be. Good for him for going but you have to be concerned for the men in his platoon that will be drawing the extra fire along with him.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Euphoric One said:
Can you imagine the British reaction if soimething does happen to him?

Also, I wonder if Barbra and Jenna are going to follow his example?

KYLightning02

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Makes me proud to be 1/4 Brit... sorta :beer:

aww nevermind I'm more of a mutt than anything else :pepper:

LOL well i am a Half Brit thanks to my mom LOL but its all good to me i am serving proud in the United States army and loven it :pepper:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Euphoric One said:

Yup -- already news articles that Al Qaida has put a bounty on his head. Bunch of f****n ragheads that need to be EXTERMINATED.

Last edited:

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
Simple, the Brits are stand up people, even if they STILL drive on the wrong side of the road :)

EnglishAdam

Established Member
djc said:
Simple, the Brits are stand up people, even if they STILL drive on the wrong side of the road :)

There's good and historical reasons for driving on the left.
In Ye Olde Dayze when everyone rode horses, you could, if approaching an enemy, draw your sword or use your lance on the open side and not fight across your horse limiting your reach. This came about because the majority of people are right handed.
In later (but still old) times when driving a horse and coach, the driver positioned himself on the left of the road and sat on the right so that when he whipped the horses, the whip when down the middle of the road and didn't hit people on the sidewalks.

Ok, history less on over. As I have a LHD truck here and get confused easily, I just drive in the middle of the road to save myself having to think too much :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread