Priorities Have Changed

9T3SVT

Established Member
Seeing as how it sits too damn much, I've been tossing around the idea of selling my car. This is my pride and joy and it shows. I bought the car a few years back and I have since put a lot of time and money into it. The car is not a low mile collector car, it was built to be driven. It made 502RWHP and 460RWTQ to the wheels about 2 months ago [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm69EV3Yu3Y"]Dyno Tune[/ame]

There are a few issues that I will address first. The right rear quarter panel was replaced before I bought the car, I wasn't told and the Carfax is clean. The heads don't have EGR ports so CA smog isn't happening. The trans is tired and may need attention at some point. The tune needs some tweaking, I can have it tweaked locally for $250, I'm done putting money into it. I am not some douche bag looking to rip anyone off and I am not selling my problem, the car runs and drives great.

The mod list......
Balanced, blue printed, o-ringed, 331 stroker, Stage 2 ported Canfield heads, and ported TFS track heat intake (ported by Flowtech), Accufab 75mm TB, FMS SFI balancer, Canton 7 qt pan, Nowak main support girdle, Melling high volume oil pump, AFM B-41 cam, Speed Pro 1.6 roller rockers, Vortech S trim, Vortech mini race bypass, UPR power pipe, T-rex in line fuel pump, 255lph in tank pump, Racetronix 42lb injectors, SCT BA-2600 MAF, SCT chip, AIS methanol injection, BBK ceramic headers, Magnaflow catted H pipe, Mac cat back, MSD 6-BTM, Taylor race wires, MSD coil, 3g Alternator, Fluidyne radiator, MM solid steering shaft, MM coil overs (front only), MM camber caster plates, MM adjustable LCA's, MM subframe connectors (welded), Bilsteins, MGW shifter, custom rear seat delete, Viper 791XV alarm, and the list goes on and on......

mixed0236li.jpg

**Looking to get $17K OBO. Please don't contact me unless you are a serious buyer, I have put a lot of money into this car and I do not need to sell it [email protected]**

buddha93

Established Member
Looks to be a very nicely done ride. Good luck with the sale.

What is the S-trim pullied for, and are those numbers with the meth?

Last edited:

9T3SVT

Established Member
Looks to be a very nicely done ride. Good luck with the sale.

What is the S-trim pullied for, and are those numbers with the meth?

The blower pulley is 3.33 with a 6.87 crank pulley, the car made 11.2 pounds of boost with this exact combo. The numbers are with meth, we left plenty of room for more power and more timing.

I am going to list the car on Ebay Thursday night, the reserve will be set at 16K

blownfox

Established Member
Is that a lot of boost for a 3.33? I'm getting closer to doing a pulley swap and thats the pulley i have. How do you like the meth kit.

Thanks

9T3SVT

Established Member
Is that a lot of boost for a 3.33? I'm getting closer to doing a pulley swap and thats the pulley i have. How do you like the meth kit.

Thanks

If 11 pounds isn't enough boost for you, then get an 8 inch crank pulley. The meth kit is a must, it allows more timing, more power, and it's cheap. I bought a 5 gallon drum of Methanol for $35 dollars, I mix mine 50/50 with water so really I get 10 gallons for $35 dollars. You can feel and smell the meth when it kicks in, the car just wants to go faster.

Users who are viewing this thread