private track rental (1/4 mile)

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Hey guys for those of you in Alabama (or further if you feel like traveling), my forums, www.streetstangs.net , is hosting a track day at Montgomery Motorsports Park in Montgomery, Al on May 12.

Cost is $60 to race (prepay) and is limited to a max of 65 racers. We have around 20 slots still open. This event has a test n tune feel to it. Track will be in operation from 9a.m. to 5 p.m. but the gates will close at noon. Both lanes will be prepped the full 1/4 mile and all timers will be functioning This is our 3rd event and everyone always has a blast. Event does consist of mostly Ford products but there are a few guys from LS2.com that are going to show up as well.

Cars will range from high 8 sec street cars to low 15 sec cars. This is event is so everyone can get together hang out and do a ton of practice on the track. . I realize the race price may sound expensive but you are getting 8 hrs of run time with a max of a minute or two wait time in the staging lanes. That is the benefit of limiting the amount of cars to race.

Spectators pay $10 at the gate.

Let me know if you are interested

-Lee

FYI... track website http://www.mmpdragracing.com/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread