Pro-dyno

CockyGT500

Established Member
Anybody going to the show and open open house at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill tomorrow? I'll be going and was wondering who else is going.

Extremite

Established Member
If my Mustang were back on the road I would be. Called them two weeks ago for an estimate on getting some engine work done and haven't heard a peep.

CockyGT500

Established Member
What kind of work are you look to get done? I might be able to find someone else to help or you can call them again. I'm sure they just got busy and forgot to call you back.

Extremite

Established Member
Primarily a head gasket change. Once the old parts are pulled, though, I have a handful of upgrades to put on in their place.

Heads, roller rockers, pushrods, headers, upper/lower intake manifold, MAF, throttle body.

CockyGT500

Established Member
Do you ever check out mustangforums.com? The Carolina regional chapter get together all the time to do installs for people. All they charge is lunch and laughs. A lot of good guys over there. My brother is building a shop outside Asheville and could do it. He went to Wyotech and is great with building motors. I can ask him what he would charge and how long it would take him.

Extremite

Established Member
Cocky, that would be awesome. I have access to.a trailer to move it so a little drive isn't a big deal. I will check out that other board.

Snake, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're busy getting ready for this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread