Pro Racer Package Sct

FoMoCoDave

Established Member
Who has used it and how user friendly is the software. Thinking seriously about going this route.

Thanks,

Dave

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I am VERY interested, as I would like to use it, plus I have my dad's 2 diesel trucks, and a new F150 that I would like to use it on also.

So, is it user friendly? I was told by SCT that it was the same software that their dealers use.

FoMoCoDave

Established Member
I would like to know if I were going to use SCT software would it be best to use their mass air, or can I use a pro-m just fine, or even the MAFxtender which I really like for the price. I am using 60# injectors on a KB set-up.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
It's pretty easy to use. With the PRP you get access to a private forum where you can ask questions. They usually answer quickly. You can also get help via email, PM, or by phone.

The PRP comes with a lot of technical information. It has a learning curve, you just have to spend the time.

G03SVT

Banned
I bought the pro racer package for my s/c 00 GT and the base tune was pretty much dead on from SCT. I won't lie it's imidating at first but they even have a how to book available now that previously only the dealers could get. It is more then worth it if you plan on changing your set up in the future, I'll be using it on the Cobra now.

Users who are viewing this thread