problems flashing car back to stock after turbo swap on 03 cobra

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I forgot to flash my car back to stock before I tore it down and now the programmer comes up with a vin error on my Livewire when I tried to return to stock tune. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix this issue. Now when I turn the key to the on position the mileage blocks are all dashes. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have.

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Hopefully there is someone on here that can help with this issue. I got the car ready to start and now this happens. I sure hope I can get this fixed with not too much trouble.

mystickb1996

Established Member
I have had similar happen to me before. Sounds like your pats has locked the car. When you try and start it does it just crank over?? If you have advantage 3 you can go into the tune and turn pats off and that will bypass it.. If you don't, call sct and BE NICE and they can turn it off and send you a tune through email.. Only other way is having it towed to the dealer and they will flash PCM.. Hope this helps

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I emailed SCT last night so hopefully they can send me a tune with the PATS turned off that I can force into the car. FINGERS CROSSED

Users who are viewing this thread