problems with mass air on procharger

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
has anyone come across a problem with their MA on a procharger set up? and if so how was this problem over come? I am havin a problem with the air and fuel..its reachin max power at only about 4700rpm and levels out till redline...got the SCT tuner and program more fuel to be delieverd and still pans out at no more then 5000rpm

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Check your Maf Voltage if you can datalog. With it set up as a blow through it will peg earlier then draw through. If it is indead pegged you can get a device like the Mafia and extend the voltage range. It will have to be retuned for the Mafia but it will work nicely if your tuner has experience with it.

hollywood43

Established Member
I was having all kinds of MAF issues with mine until I went with a Pro Tube and clocked it properly. Car runs like a champ now.

JAILBAIT

Currently under pressure
Established Member
Clocking the MAF on a 4.6 car seems to be the final fine tuning everytime. I agree you need to log MAF voltage on a full pull. Most likely you will need a mafia no matter what.

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
yea i got the mafia in there today...but they arent the easiest to tune....didnt really want to cooperate, but after a few hours on the dyno...we got it puttin out the max power all the way to redline

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
thanks....yea my tuner learned alot out the mafia set up with my car...shouldnt be as difficult next time if its needed

Users who are viewing this thread