prochagred Z06 vs 03 Cobra

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
i THINK it was a blades movie, but i also thought the car was blue for some reason so i'm not sure, regaurdless if you have it please hook me up thanks alot guys :)

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Cool vid, hadn't seen that one.

Is it just me or does it seem like alot (no offense to you Vette guys) of Vette guys are dicks and think they run everything and the Cobra guys are always the cool, laid back guys?

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
A procharged z06 is faster than 99.9% of all other street cars, that's why they get so ****y. Then a little cobra with a kenne bell comes along and smacks them down, that's why he sold the z06 on ebay :rockon:

smuggler

Banned
I love how the Vette driver kept saying "I was about to start pulling!" and then let off just as he started really getting his ass kicked.
What a tool.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
That was a good door-to-door race between two bad ass cars. However, whats up with the Vette homo saying "see ya" and putting his hazards on with less than half a car on the Cobra??? :shrug:

If they knew each other and he was playing around, cool. Hazards in general are ghey:nono:

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Cool video. Two fast cars. Nice to see the Chevy guys are still gay:rollseyes

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Originally posted by RHSPJETER64
Cool vid, hadn't seen that one.

Is it just me or does it seem like alot (no offense to you Vette guys) of Vette guys are dicks and think they run everything and the Cobra guys are always the cool, laid back guys?

I dunno man...but I gotta tellya some 03 drivers are a strange subset of the Mustang community. I've met some real cool ones in cyberspace but some outright total D!CKS in meatspace.

One guy in Asheville who owns several 'vettes (didn't know him at the time) caught me looking at a supercharged Porsche once, asked me if that was my Cobra, and then invited me to his next autocross event that he sponsored. Cool guy.

So I dunno...sometimes people that need penis crutches buy these types of cars or something. :shrug:

roush892

At the time i believe griffin had two vacuum lines disconnected which he found later. He def would of beat the z when he had his car back up to par

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Originally posted by svtsnake98
At the time i believe griffin had two vacuum lines disconnected which he found later. He def would of beat the z when he had his car back up to par

thats what he told me on AIM as well,

Jeez girffins car is sick as well, and it doesnt matter whatr kind of car you drive, Anyone with a mustang can be C.ocky, and one with a Vette can be, it doesnt matter what car you drive,

but yes that Vette Guy was a Jackass, you could tell blades was disagreeing with him by his tone. "yea.... crazy"

cornholio

Established Member
I thought the "see ya" was pathetic, then the driver hit the hazards and I knew they were made for each other.

I'm sure that race was after his curfew, I'm telling mom.

Users who are viewing this thread