Procharged 1995 Cobra 500+rwhp

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
1995 Cobra with 50,000 ORIGINAL miles highly modified. NEVER been in an accident, original paint. Everything works well including A/C.

530rwhp @ 11psi

#1664 of 4005

- RIO RED

- BLACK LEATHER

- 5 Speed TREMEC Transmission

- P600b freshly rebuilt PROCHARGER supercharger with a 3 core intercooler (11psi)

- Fluidyne 3 core aluminum radiator

- Ford Cobra "R" hood

- 347 stroker Sportsman 2 block, 28 ounce balanced and blue printed (8k miles on new motor)

Canfield Heads 202-160 Miled ported and polished

JE low compression 8:5:1 Pistons

Eagle H-beam rods

Eagle Forged Crank

ARP Rod bolts and Head studs

Main bearings studded

E303 Ford Cam

1.6 CRANE Roller Rockers

Fully ported with gasket matched FORD COBRA intake

75mm Throttle body

75mm Pro-M blow through mass air meter

42lb. Ford injectors

255lph in tank fuel pump

Fel-Pro O-ringed head gaskets

Mac 1 5/8 Long Tube headers

Shorty off Road H-Pipe

Flowmaster 40 series mufflers with 3 1/2 inch tips

Diablo sport chip

CRANE Hi-6 ignition box

Tires-

rear tires new Nitto-NT555R drag radial

front new Nitto Nt-555 245/45/17

Brakes-

13" crossed drilled and slotted rotors with green EBC pads

Suspension-

Tremec Transmission

Upper and Lower control arms

Sub frame connectors

Eibach lowering springs

Lakewood Shocks

3:55 gear with 31 spline axles

hurst sort throw shifter

Interior-

Auto Meter- Boost, Fuel pressure, Air/Fuel, Oil pressure, Water temp

Have all SVT documents, dyno sheets, and receipts.

$16,000

84_1.JPG

5d_1.JPG

4d_1.JPG

6e_1.JPG

24_1.JPG

67_1.JPG

33_1.JPG

Last edited:

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
It did, to me. This car is too much for me, Na just kidding (it is nasty though). Not going to be able to afford it right now, especially having to pay a local Ford Dealership $430 to fix the broken timing chain cover that the car was sent to me with. Really makes me mad, and there were a lot of little white lies, like the ebay page said it had 43,000 miles and it came to me off the truck with 49,700 miles. Not that bad off but still why LIE to get rid of a car. Man, dont get me started, There were a few many things that was not stated on EBAY! Besides the point this car is still an amazing car and believe me I will not lie about anything on this car. Really hate to get rid of it.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
cgriff97cobra said:
It did, to me. This car is too much for me, Na just kidding (it is nasty though). Not going to be able to afford it right now, especially having to pay a local Ford Dealership $430 to fix the broken timing chain cover that the car was sent to me with. Really makes me mad, and there were a lot of little white lies, like the ebay page said it had 43,000 miles and it came to me off the truck with 49,700 miles. Not that bad off but still why LIE to get rid of a car. Man, dont get me started, There were a few many things that was not stated on EBAY! Besides the point this car is still an amazing car and believe me I will not lie about anything on this car. Really hate to get rid of it.

Yeah I can understand that. I dunno what kind of time contraints you're under but i'll keep you in mind. I got parts on order to finish putting my 99 back together and if you've still got it when i ditch the 99 I might be giving you a call. I know it seems like a ways off but sometimes you never know...

ps. best of luck anyways

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
Yeah I can understand that. I dunno what kind of time contraints you're under but i'll keep you in mind. I got parts on order to finish putting my 99 back together and if you've still got it when i ditch the 99 I might be giving you a call. I know it seems like a ways off but sometimes you never know...

ps. best of luck anyways

Thanks!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, that is a nice car at a great price. Do you know who built the engine? Is everything on the car in complete working order? I know this is kind of a stupid question but how is the gas mileage and would the car be ok as a daily driver, even with all the mods? I have a 03 GT now and I'm kind of thinking about selling it for a cobra. I prefer 96-98 but your car is damn nice.

MyLEEN00

Established Member
This is a super nice car. Too bad he has to sell it b/c it is one heck of a ride the last time i was in it.

TTT for C-Griff

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Thanks MYLEEN!
You guys have no idea how good of a deal this is, this car has 5 grand just in the bottom end. No to mention the procharger kit, heads, and everything else. Can be daily driven with NO Problems. THis car actually drives better than my 97 does. And it has the potential of 700+ horsepower. All it needs is a Aeromotive 1000 kit and the 17pound pulley that I have for the car.

Users who are viewing this thread