Procharged, low miles, AB Mach 1 (OHIO)

SirKing

Established Member
First off, I can' believe I'm doing this but I feel like its time to move on. I love this car and will probably cry the day it sells. Only reason I'm selling the car is because I gotta have it.......Gotta have it green Boss302.

Details:

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
5 spd.
22,197 miles
- Only driven on nice days, never seen snow and its probably seen rain a hand full of times.
- I bought the car on July 2, 2008 with 12,144 miles. Car was bone stock when I bought it. I'm the second owner.
- I drive the car like a grandma on the streets but it has probably seen 20 passes at the drag strip.

Mods:
- P1SC Procharger- 10 PSI
- Cobra Fuel Tank with cobra pumps, deleted PPRV
- 39 lb injectors
- stock maf. with Mafia
- KB Boost a Pump
- H&R SS springs, stock struts and shocks
- MGW short throw shifter
- SLP catted x pipe
- SLP catback exhaust
- 18x9, 18x10 Black Fr500 with polished lip, toyo 315/30/18 in the rear.
- AEM Wideband
- Boost Gauge
- SpeedofSound gauge pillar

I do have eibach prokit springs and VMP maf with their tube. Neither are installed on the car.

Car made 442whp, 409 tq on CRT performance's mustang dyno. Car has two tunes by Jeff Chambers and I couldn't be happier with the tunes.

I probably clean the car more then I drive it. With that said, its in great shape. The paint is almost flawless minus a few stone chips. I drove the car mainly to car shows and meets.

It was a Class Winner Trophy Car at the 24th (2012) annual mustang memories car show.

The procharger was installed Oct. 2011.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things but feel free to ask questions.

Price: ASKING 17.5k.......OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More pics of the int. ex. and engine bay to follow.

Not in a hurry to sell but I am open to offers.

SirKing

Established Member
Most of the above description is just the cliff notes. I could go into great detail about the previous owner and the progress of the car over the last few years.

grantm

Just wondering if the Mach is still for sale and if it is how would one would go about contacting you about it. Just got out of the Army and was lookin for a replacement for my 2001 Roush stage 1 since I'm finally back in the states. I'm really interested and can be reached at either my email [email protected] or (614) 551-8474. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread