Procharged LX for my Cobra... Yes or No?

97cobraheaven

Established Member
My fellow SN-95ers dont think it is a fair trade, i dont know. everything is new on the car except the block

6-8 lbs of boost depending on weather car went 12.3 it was around 96 degrees outside and humid as hell.

Originally a 4Cyl. car

Mods are as follow: All parts have 10-15 thousand miles on them, car has 89,xxx miles.

stock bottom end
255 LPH fuel pump
AFR 165 heads
E-cam
1.7 rockers
Bassani Equal Lengths
Dr. Gas 3 in. X-pipe
Flowmaster Delta Force II Catback
Prochager P600B with 2-core intercooler
Cobra intake
Accufab 65 mm T/B
30 LB injectors
C@L 78 mm M/M
MSD wires, coil, and digital 6 box Also has a MSD billet Dist.
Fluiddamper harmonic balancer
3:73 gears
Tremmec 3550
SPEC STG 2 Clutch
Pro-5.0 Shifter
All. driveshaft
4 wheel disc brakes
Adj. lower control arms (installed)
Adj. upper control arms (not installed)

http://media.putfile.com/grey-lx

engine_2.jpg

engine_4.jpg

Front_seats.gif

Engine_1.jpg

Gauges.gif

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
Personally, I am not a fan of sn-95's but if I did have to own one it would definitly look alot like your car, I would lean towards no on this trade, but thats just my opinion

-rob

buddha93

Established Member
No way is that a fair trade in my mind. The interior looks pretty rough to me, even still has the 4 banger seats. Everything in the engine bay looks fresh though. I'd say that car isn't even worth the sum of it parts new. I haven't seen a 4 cylinder conversion that was worth having unless it was a full out drag car.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
buddha, those are not 4 banger seats. they do look like v-8 car seats recovered in a funky material.

I would also say no. While the swap does appear to have been done right whereas the engine is concerned. It just doesn't hold the same value as your cobra.

Keep looking. Member on my site just traded his 97 cobra for a nice coupe with a juiced and stroked 351 (396 displacement) and a nice new two tone paint job.
In other words, you can get more

Users who are viewing this thread