Procharged WS6 vs 03 Cobra with bolt ons

jleews6

Established Member
Some people forget that its all about having fun.:rollseyes

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
Alright, someone is a dumba$$ for posting these vids all over the internet and spreading the wrong word about them! It was Kilabyte and the T/A is me! The races were for fun!!! As far as the outcome well I was out front everytime! The first race I couldn't get my car into 3rd gear right away. My damn clutch slave cylinder sticks sometimes and won't let me shift hard in the high rpm range. If you will see in the second race it continued to get worse the further we went! I would say that I beat him by about 3-4 car lengths... During that race I only had 5-6 psi and my old tune. My numbers at that time were 486rwhp and 455 rwtq. Check my sig and you will see my exact mods! The only ones that I didn't have on the car during that race was the MMS Crank Pulley and 3.7" S/C pulley.

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by Packy
Alright, someone is a dumba$$ for posting these vids all over the internet and spreading the wrong word about them! It was Kilabyte and the T/A is me! The races were for fun!!! As far as the outcome well I was out front everytime! The first race I couldn't get my car into 3rd gear right away. My damn clutch slave cylinder sticks sometimes and won't let me shift hard in the high rpm range. If you will see in the second race it continued to get worse the further we went! I would say that I beat him by about 3-4 car lengths... During that race I only had 5-6 psi and my old tune. My numbers at that time were 486rwhp and 455 rwtq. Check my sig and you will see my exact mods! The only ones that I didn't have on the car during that race was the MMS Crank Pulley and 3.7" S/C pulley.

don't quite think it was 3-4.... maybe when you get your car running right (if it's not already?) it will be. ;)

i'm down for running again next time you make your way down here.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
ah packy, how was training? I'm almost done with my 03. Hopefully I can make it back that way sometime and see what old packy's got.

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
don't quite think it was 3-4.... maybe when you get your car running right (if it's not already?) it will be. ;)

i'm down for running again next time you make your way down here.

You might wanna watch the second video a little more closer and realize that you were in the far right lane and I was in the far left. You know that means that since there was more distance there was more room to film you with! I do believe you disappeared in my A-pillar and you were visible through my back window towards the end of the race! Anyway I was still out front so that is all that matters in the grand scheme of things. Yes we will do it again sometime! First I have a head gasket to address though! Always something going wrong...:thumbsup:

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by Packy
You might wanna watch the second video a little more closer and realize that you were in the far right lane and I was in the far left. You know that means that since there was more distance there was more room to film you with! I do believe you disappeared in my A-pillar and you were visible through my back window towards the end of the race! Anyway I was still out front so that is all that matters in the grand scheme of things. Yes we will do it again sometime! First I have a head gasket to address though! Always something going wrong...:thumbsup:

i was talking about the first video... you had me by like 2 cars by the time we both shut down right before the curve. IIRC, the 2nd video i scraped a gear as it was going in. i don't miss that stock clutch one bit.

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
i was talking about the first video... you had me by like 2 cars by the time we both shut down right before the curve. IIRC, the 2nd video i scraped a gear as it was going in. i don't miss that stock clutch one bit.

I agree!:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread