Procharger Front mount and c/s front valance.

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
So i was all about getting the 700 whipple kit from Evolution Performance until house taxes hit me hard. I'm currently looking to knock a couple thousand off my supercharger fund and the procharger is about 2k less for a little less hp but i have yet to see a picture with the front mount intercooler on a c/s front valance. Is it possible to get mounted without destroying the look of the valance? There is still a nice opening for air to hit the intercooler.

Thanks

Bad Intention

Established Member
Here is a pic of Evolution built Boss with Procharger. Front facia's are just about the same.

384658_10150911171325648_262882950647_21625595_594717037_n.jpg

gimpy2011

Established Member
I have the stage 2 procharger kit with the c/s front valance and it fits with a good amount of trimming. I had to cut out most of the inside wall of the valance as well as cut into both fog light housings to get the front bumper back on. I will have to dig up some pictures but from the outside it looks factory.

kingnut

Established Member
would be nice to see a little more intercooler but that doesnt look bad. im interested in hearing the BOV with the procharger kits. i didnt know people used BOV's with SC's but im a FI noob. anyone have a video clip of a prochargers BOV?

Users who are viewing this thread