Procharger help

94blacksnake

Established Member
So i have my P1SC now and I am kind of hoping somebody in the East Tennessee area knows how to put it on. Honestly with my fiance wanting something all the time unless I have somebody to help me put it on it will take me forever to get it done. BTW, she is pregnant so she does have a good excuse! Lol! I am going to be on vacation in two weeks and hoping to have it done before then so that week can be for the tuning phase. I know its a long shot but if there is somebody that can help me it would be appreciated. It will be going on a 96 Cobra and I have or have access to all the parts. I will pay for your time if somebody can help. If this is not in the right area could a mod please put it in the appropriate area?

Last edited:

94blacksnake

Established Member
I have a couple of questions maybe somebody could answer. I have a 255 lph fp already installed, will i need a BAP or an additional inline FP? I will be running 39 LB injectors, with a 90 mm lightning maf. my pulley on the sc says 3 10. does anybody know what that means? I am having a street tune done on it due to money, I am having to get stuff for the baby and do not have a lot of money i can spend. it it doesn't get done now it will probably never get done. The tune will be roughly 250 compared to 5 to 800 for a dyno. when i can save the money in about a year i will get it dyno tuned but for now a street tune will have to work.

slvr35th

Established Member
the install is very easy!! You will more than likely need a BAP, the 3 10 is the pulley size. I would try to sell it and put something more like a 3.4-3.6 to get ya in the 8-9psi range. Also what kind of car is it going on? Forged internals?

Users who are viewing this thread