procharger info

SYMach9184

Established Member
i was looking at purchasing a procharger kit for my car, f1 headunit with a cog drive on it. wanted to get some info and maybe pics if available. car is a 04 mach1 with a single turbo kit( kits for sale), just looking for something different. thanks also

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
What kind of info are you looking for? If you visit Prochargers web site you can view all the specs on the blower. Max rpm, CFM, max boost etc.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
It is streetable, just not in a cog configuration. The F1 head units can support upwards of 700+rwhp. There are some people that have made 800 rwhp using the F1A. Whats making you want to ditch the single turbo set up you already have?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
It is streetable, just not in a cog configuration. The F1 head units can support upwards of 700+rwhp. There are some people that have made 800 rwhp using the F1A. Whats making you want to ditch the single turbo set up you already have?

What he said, and where I am headed. My 8-rib should be able to handle it.

mod girl

Established Member
F1

I have a f1 on 4v. It's a regular f1 so max blower rpm is 70k. I have 8 rib setup a 3.85 blower pulley and 6.65 lower and that spins blower to approximatly 65k at 7000rpm. With this setup it peaks at about 20,21lbs with stock 03 cobra heads, cams, exhaust manifolds and a sulivian intake. Power is a little soft under 3000rpm but pulls strong and never stops, only tuned to 7000rpm but this setup will easily pull to 7500 and I know this blower will not fall off. Oh I forgot, makes 627hp at 7k and 489flbs at 6500rpm. Hope this helps.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
100_0558.jpg

coeng4.gif

coeng5.gif

Geez bro. You're making this too hard. Here you go:

97 cobra. C heads. 01 intake. F1 pass mount. 8 ribs!
YouTube - PROCHARGER F1A COBRA DYNO TEST 2 841.5rwhp/840rwtq

This thread. Search should have found it..
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/blower-bistro-74/622640-procharger-guys-3.html

Also look into the F1D it's supposed to be the next thing from procharger. Supposed to make great midrange and low end power.

Also if running on the street with an 8 rib, you might invest in a House of boost bracket instead of procharger, the procharger bracket that stays on the accessory drive has a ton of flex and can be a major headache.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread