Procharger is Alive!!!

01rdcobra

Established Member
Well guys the procharger is in :rockon: and today was the day i had it tuned. The installation went well it only took me all last weekend to install it but it was well worth it. The car was making about 280rwhp 278torque stock. I got it tuned today and here are the results...

prochargeddynos.jpg
[/IMG]

here is a pic of the procharger..

1cf6436f.jpg
[/IMG]

Hepcat007

Established Member
Great Numbers! I bet the car is an entirely different animal now......and i love the sound of Centrif Superchargers. Now you need to get us a Vid!

01rdcobra

Established Member
Yes, the car is totaly different animal gotta get used to it. I'll post a vid soon.
I'm runnig about 19* of timing from what my tuner said.
I have a 3.64 pulley on it (i think).

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
im running almost the same set up as you with a 3.70 pulley and i see 7 psi max on my gauge

nice numbers though.
your a lucky man that everything worked out for you on the first dyno.
most people (including me) run into some sort of trouble.

J

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
AH HA!!! you have my car basically, minus the procharger which I hope to buy sometime soon. Nice numbers, do you have any bigger pictures of the engine bay? How long did the install take? what was the total tally on cash if you don't mind me asking?

01rdcobra

Established Member
Yes I can say that I was very lucky and till now I haven't had any problems at all.
The installation took about 3 days, 2 to install the whole thing and 1 check everything. All in all the whole thing was less than 4k tuned. I bought the kit used so I saved a good chunk, the kits new cost over 4k. The good thing about it is that now procharger is selling complete kits just like vortech (injectors,maf,and focus pump), before it was just the blower and intercooler with hardware.

95riosnake

Established Member
Those are some very nice gains! I am goin with an intercooled P1SC in the next year or so, hopefully I will see a similar increase.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Congrats on the numbers!

19 degrees of timing with 91 octane on a stock bottom end. You are a brave man. I only ran 18 degrees of timing on my 8.5:1 forged bottom end on 93 octane.

Users who are viewing this thread