procharger mach 1 vs. cobra w/ bolt ons

Hillbilly Cobra

Established Member
I'd say you'd get a better response from the blower bistro, or time slip bar. Just a thought. Hope you find what you're looking for.

cmb570

Established Member
I have a procharged mach with a D1SC. All I have to say is the cobra better be packing his/her lunch. Gonna take more than some bolt-ons. Havent had chance to run a kenne bell or whipple, my shop says I will still get them. Maybe someone with experience in this could comment.

Plus the mach 1's just look meaner

03redfire beast

Established Member
cmb570 said:
I have a procharged mach with a D1SC. All I have to say is the cobra better be packing his/her lunch. Gonna take more than some bolt-ons. Havent had chance to run a kenne bell or whipple, my shop says I will still get them. Maybe someone with experience in this could comment.

Plus the mach 1's just look meaner
lets see you run 17 lbs of boost on your lil mach 1 and see what happens...:coolman:

cmb570

Established Member
03redfire beast said:
lets see you run 17 lbs of boost on your lil mach 1 and see what happens...:coolman:

Anytime.. Im sure my little DSS 5.0 stroker will handle just 17lbs all day long. :coolman:

Just Headers

Established Member
LOL!! Cobras are cool, but not all that! There's always something around the corner quicker!! You guys crack me up!

cmb570

Established Member
What ? You cant beat my COBRA.....Its....Its....a cobra.
Check the mach1registry theres a couple other machs that would hurt some cobra feelings.

Always something faster out there somewhere.

AZcobra20000

Established Member
yea well i got a buddy with a 1100RWHP 87 GT he also has a 750RWHP cobra i think he has you all beat

03 black gt

Established Member
AZcobra20000 said:
yea well i got a buddy with a 1100RWHP 87 GT he also has a 750RWHP cobra i think he has you all beat

well I saw a 2000 hp camaro online and he would beat your friend! HA!

Users who are viewing this thread