Procharger p1sc for sale

jscanlon

Established Member
I have a procharger P-1sc for sale. It is a standard rotation unit. I bought it under the impression that it was a reverse rotation unit. It came off an F-150.I am selling it for $1100 I will throw in the bypass valve, associated hose,clamps and i/c tubes that connect the bypass valve. AND I will throw in a Ford Racing 90mm Lightning MAF w. adapter for filter or tubing. No lateral impeller shaft play. Impeller looks prestine. Spinns freely, No clicking or odd noises. Great head unit. Wish I could find a blown reverse rotation unit and swap the volute so I could use it but they are hard as hell to find. Need to sell soon. Call 608-630-5722, PM me or email me at [email protected]
Thanks Jason

I also have access to a 2 core i/c and the bracket to mount the head unit, both from the same F-150 this came off of. Plus I have a F-150 dual A pillar gauge pod and some other stuff so let me know if you are interested. I will work with you
morescparts006.jpg

morescparts004.jpg

scparts004.jpg

scparts003.jpg

morescparts007.jpg

Last edited:

jscanlon

Established Member
Prices are lowered again and this needs to sell now

Alright everyone, this needs to go today. Ok so for the P1sc, the FRPP 90mm LMAF, the bypass valve w/ hose, tubing and clamps to install bypass, I need to get $975, I just talked to my buddy w/ the other parts. so for the procharger 2 core i/c, s/c bracket, bracket hardware, blower belt drive pulley, original install/service manual, and the rest of the i/c and blower tubing & coupers will be another $150. and that's what he told me so I'm not marking it up at all. so you are looking at $1125, plus shipping is $85 so the total would be $1205. I will even throw in the dual gauge a pillar pod with auto meter phantom boost and fuel pressure gauges and all needed to install them. Great deal my cell number is 608-630-5722. Thanks.

NOTE: the bracket and tubing are all specifically designed for the 97-03 F-150 and from procharger. So everything will fit perfectly.

Last edited:

jscanlon

Established Member
Update on 97-03 4.6/5.4 f-150 procharger setup

This kit is still for sale and can ship tomorrow. Let meknow if you have any questions of need pics of anything. [email protected] if email directly, please reference where you saw the ad and what you are interested in. I will split stuff up so let meknow what you want. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread