procharger question

kubusio

Established Member
Can anyone tell me the difference between a p-1sc and d-1sc
I think the p maxes out at 12 psi?

Whats the lowest boost you can run on the d-1sc?

Also, who knows where I can get the best price for one.

Its for a 02 gt. Stock Block but hopefuly forged in the future thats why Im thinking of the d-1sc?

Modular Madness

Established Member
The D-1sc will produce more boost and more efficiently. I'm not sure what's the lowest boost you can run on a D-1. One of my friends has a D-1 on his 98GT pushing 15-16lbs on a forged block and that car will get it. He has problems throwing belts though. If your thinking about going forged and want to run alot of boost just get the D-1.

kubusio

Established Member
Yea I was just thinking about getting the D-1 but Im afraid it might create too much boost for my engine. I dont want to go higher than 10lbs and I think thats already pushing it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I have the D1 and am running 12psi. That's only because I can't go to a bigger S/C pulley.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I Have A D-1 On A 95 Gt With 8.5 Cr R-302 Block, Only Making 17# 687 Rwhp, Have Been Told Will Push 25#, Never Tried, P1 Im Sure Could Also Make 15-17# But I Would Go With The D-1 To Give Yourself Room To Grow

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
The differences between the P-1SC and D-1SC are minimal. The D-1 is capable of greater max flow. The D-1 will move 1400 CFM and Max boost is 32PSI. The P-1SC will move 1200 CFM and has a max boost of 30PSI.

Both are 9in head units and will support upwards of 750hp.

See for yourself: http://www.procharger.com/models.shtml

kubusio

Established Member
Cool thanks for all the replies. Im going with the D1 and the lowest boost that thing can offer.. For now.

Users who are viewing this thread