Procharger stage 2 GT 5.0

DocSean

Established Member
I bought this off a board member several months back (try03venom) and believe it or not, never got it installed. I got a bit ahead of my self in the modding game, and have been very satisfied with the stsngs performance. The plan was to have my brother help with the install, but I'be been without a garage, and i'm considering buying a motorcycle.

I'm gonna copy this from the previous thread:

only 700 miles on system like new

This kit has a Polished P-1SC-1 Head Unit and Bracket ($500 upgrade)
helical gearset for noise reduction ($100 upgrade)
4.25 pulley 8lbs boost
52lb. injectors
3 bottles of supercharger oil

I'm asking 4k which is lees than I paid for it. I don't have any photos (may be able to get installed photos from previous seller) but I can take some if you are TRULY interested (the kit is currently boxed and in storage). Thanks.

Sean

Last edited:

98v8

Established Member
I'm looking to buy a supercharger in the next week or two. How much hp does that head unit support and any idea how much hp it would make with the stock pulpy? Thanks!

DocSean

Established Member
I'm looking to buy a supercharger in the next week or two. How much hp does that head unit support and any idea how much hp it would make with the stock pulpy? Thanks!

You'll have to do some checking (I'm a bit out of the game) but I remember these putting down 550+ on a stock car, there are dyno's of cars hitting 650 with boss manifold and headers. Needless to say, a lot.

DocSean

Established Member
I've had a lot of inquiries in the past 24 hours so I want to answer a couple things.

The kit is complete with everything from stage 2 (minus the tuner)

I'm firm on the price at 4k, but will split shipping cost. I do NOT like to haggle on price. I set a very fair price on this, that's my bottom line.

If you want to do PayPal with a cc or as a "sale" add 3%, otherwise you can PayPal as a gift or we can figure out a check/money order situation if that suits you.

Sean

Also, text works best. 7zeroOne 8sixsix 31fourthree

I have positive eBay feedback, as well as watch u seek, and a couple members on here, allfordmustangs, and bimmerforums.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread