Procharger stage 2

try03venom

Established Member
I purchased a base GT for the simple fact that I wanted the bang for the buck and be able to go FI when the funds would allow.So I was lucky enough to get my hands on a used Procharger stage 2 system. The install begins later today but I have been busy with having a circle d conv and some 3.73's installed.... this thing should fly!

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

Sounds like the same kit my budy John had for sale in PA.
You got a deal!

I purchased a base GT for the simple fact that I wanted the bang for the buck and be able to go FI when the funds would allow.So I was lucky enough to get my hands on a used Procharger stage 2 system. The install begins later today but I have been busy with having a circle d conv and some 3.73's installed.... this thing should fly!

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Man! I've missed out on two kits already and my car hasn't even arrived!! Make sure to post pics and vids please!!

Bad Intention

Established Member
What stall converter are you going with?
I installed MY procharger Stage 2 and have 3600 stall and 3.73 gears. Going to the track Sat. nite.

Bad Intention

Established Member
John had a 3600 in his with the ProCharger and hated it. I would do the 3200 for a street car. If u need more then that the the blower is wrong.

I already had 3600 stall in my car. Monty at JMS created 2 different street tunes for me.One that locks the converter in 2nd gear and the othe locks in 3rd. The one that locks out in 2nd is great because the trans dont shift out as fast as before. It stratches the gears out and it drives great. havent tried the other yet.

try03venom

Established Member
I already had 3600 stall in my car. Monty at JMS created 2 different street tunes for me.One that locks the converter in 2nd gear and the othe locks in 3rd. The one that locks out in 2nd is great because the trans dont shift out as fast as before. It stratches the gears out and it drives great. havent tried the other yet.
. This is my 3rd car with a 3600 stall all did mid 10s this should do low 10s

:rockon:

svt1111

Established Member
If the weather is good Sat. im going to be going to the track. make a couple passes. Car feels great on the street.

Your car is going to rip.

Can't wait to see how it goes. DA will be horrible, but the car should do very well!

You ever consider a meth kit to cool IAT's? That will be my winter project this year I think...

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

It's awesome that they have figured it out. Because that would drive me crazy around town. Drivabilty is very important. The auto in this car is amazing.

Bad Intention

Established Member

I only have this one.
photo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread