Procharger!

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
All I can say is holy $hit! I only got a short ride the night I brought it home, It's tuned low (until I get used to it). You can hear that blower coming though! WOW!

Now there's snow on the ground and I have to get it towed over to the car show today! Wish me luck! :)

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
not yet, it went straight from the shop to the car show, barely made it ! I will let you know what she dyno's at once the weather is a bit warmer :)

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Snow...

I know.... we got some snow, then freezing rain, then it warmed up a bit today, now we're getting rain again and it's supposed to freeze and then more snow is on the way I guess :gt:

I knew winter wasn't gonna go out quietly.... :cuss:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Snow...

Originally posted by SVT X 2
I know.... we got some snow, then freezing rain, then it warmed up a bit today, now we're getting rain again and it's supposed to freeze and then more snow is on the way I guess :gt:

I knew winter wasn't gonna go out quietly.... :cuss:

I thought it was your fault winter was sticking around, Tim????:gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :D :D :D

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Re: Re: Snow...

Originally posted by Cobra-R

I thought it was your fault winter was sticking around, Tim????:gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :D :D :D
Of course it is! I had it tentavily planned to take out the Cobra early and let Casey get anogther go at finding out what's wrong it and he didn't call me back this week cuz he KNOWS I'm not gonna take it out in this junk! :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread