procharger ???

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
I have a friend with a p600b and 3 core intercooler he wants to sell. It is off a 98 cobra and I have a 99 with a 01 cobra motor. I was wondering if it will work and if not what do I need to change? I can get the 03 cobra injectors and stuff if that will work because he wants to keep his inj.

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
I was going to try and put a 98 cobra procharger on my car but the local Procharger dealer said I would have to buy all the brackets and it may cost alot of money. You can call your local procharger dealer and see if they can give you a price.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
01 and 99 have different belt routing and tensioner orientation. you would need a correct bracket.

99BlackCobra

Established Member
Just in case you dont think its a big deal call ATI and ask what parts you need to make it work the right way. It is a lot more then you would think and it adds up quick. I have done this before 96 P1SC for my 99 Cobra was a biotch. Just try to find one for your car, there are plenty out there. Good luck.

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
99BlackCobra said:
Just in case you dont think its a big deal call ATI and ask what parts you need to make it work the right way. It is a lot more then you would think and it adds up quick. I have done this before 96 P1SC for my 99 Cobra was a biotch. Just try to find one for your car, there are plenty out there. Good luck.

Thats exactly why I posted it was to much trouble. I am just going the turbo route anyway. Thats what my plan was. Its just the guy was sellin in for 2000$ wich was pretty good imo.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
that supercharger isnt worth 1000 new. the p600b blowers suck ass. I wouldnt buy it I'd save some more money and at least do a p1.

Users who are viewing this thread