Production numbers with sunroofs

Jason G

SVT Poster
Established Member
Anyone know the production numbers of these cars with sunroofs. I have read on forums that there were only 19 made with the teal/black cloth w/ roof.

I have a black with grey cloth and roof....wondering how many were made from the factory like this. I know there were 327 black with grey cloths......wondering how many had sunroofs.

If someone has this info, where can I find it?

Last edited:

BiLL1024

Established Member
I have a teal/black sunroof.
Are you sure there are only 19?
The one other teal/black I seen, here in NY & CT, it had the sunroof too.

Last edited:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
I didn't think that anybody had found a documentation that showed how many cars of either color had sunroofs

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I already asked him where he found that info, He said everywhere on the net. I recomended he check with the same people for info on the black cars.

Speedfreek

Established Member
They just want to believe there is only 19 made. I'm sure it was more than that. Heck I've seen 10 or so of them if so I've seen over 50% of them.

flatblack5.0

breakin stuff since 04
Established Member
i hope ford is still making mustang SVT cobras when i am financially able to get one, i would love to get a 1993 cobra in teal, and a 2003 sonic blue.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Yeah, I've heard that 19 number along with teal/black/sunroof cobras as well, but think someone just made it up, and it stuck. Hell, if we ad up a couple people's here list of the prior 93s they have had, I think we could beat that 19 number easy. :)

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Teal on black witha roof here. I have also heard the same thing about only 19 being made. Dont know where the info has come from. Now I have seen a couple other teal black cars that had a dealer installed sunroof and not a factory. That might account for so many being seen. So there may not have been that many from the factory. Just a thought.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread