Progress!

XtremeS10

Established Member
So we got the entire coolant system done, coolant in the car, front clip back on, new K member is in, headers are done, rad support is done, sway bar delete is done, all thats left are the tubular A arms and X pipe, heres a lil clip of some fun that my neighbors did not enjoy at midnight :rockon:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unVsV02p2Fc"]YouTube- 08' GT500 Open header ARH 1 7/8's[/nomedia]

XtremeS10

Established Member
The never ending project!

Its coming to an end! The car will be on the road tonight! The M and H tank is so bad ass too! Then as soon as its on the road and cleaned up, it goes for the boost a pump, injectors, fuel rails, blower, new intake, throttle body, cobra jet rear springs, QA1 coil overs, and the 93 tune on 19lbs on the 4.0l! :rockon:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Well the car sounds insane! Has a nice deep rumble to it!

XtremeS10

Established Member
I am so close to having the car done, I got the driver side A arm in and done, went to do the passenger side and find out the bracket to hold the bushing isn't welded correctly from BMR and it screwed the bushing up in my new A arm.... BMR isn't in til monday and its a gorgeous weekend out. I could have had the car on the road last night if it weren't for this, but it looks like I am going to have to yank the new K member out of the car and wait for another one to get here as well as a new bushing for the A arm....

XtremeS10

Established Member
BMR is sending out a new K member and taking care of it, I'm happy, and had an excuse to put my new springs in the rear, and start on the coil overs:

Coilovers.jpg

Coilovers2.jpg

Coilovers3.jpg

Coilovers4.jpg

Coilovers5.jpg

CoolingSystem.jpg

CoolingSystem2.jpg

CoolingSystem3.jpg

CoolingSystem4.jpg

Debadged.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread