progressive nitrous controller..Ne1 using?

Chuckie B

Established Member
Going to be adding some spray to my whipple cobra... thinking of using the nos mini controller for my window switch and using the progressive/delay to help use it on the street..

just curious if Any1 has used this and had good results? Looking for info.

Thanks

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Im curious about this as well. I have thrown around the idea of throwing a bottle on my car. Would love to run a progressive set up.... chances are ill wuss out though, lol. Looking forward to hearing some set ups.

Wonder what a 35 shot out of the hole would feel like progressing to a 75-100 shot on the big end :).

bubblehead93

Established Member
I would recommend the NOS Launcher (sans the LCD interface tablet) vice the mini controller. It costs probably another $150 more, but gives you all the above plus the ease of a laptop interface, some analog inputs, 1st gear skip capability, etc... The analog inputs are programmable and can be used to enable or disable N20 activation... for example, I use the relay driver on my AeroForce Interceptor to trigger if the A/F goes too lean, disabling N20. The software is supper easy to use and it will data log as well.

r/
Andy

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
nos mini progressive is allot packed into one unit. ill be running one on my car, my good friend and mechanic/tuner runs them on all sorts of cars. from 100-300 shot on all kinds of setups, ,bbc,sbf,cts-v,zl1's,trail blasers, bunch of other ls cars,and soon to be cobra.

Chuckie B

Established Member
Im curious about this as well. I have thrown around the idea of throwing a bottle on my car. Would love to run a progressive set up.... chances are ill wuss out though, lol. Looking forward to hearing some set ups.

Wonder what a 35 shot out of the hole would feel like progressing to a 75-100 shot on the big end :).
Yea this is my plan.. depending on track prep/street either delay it 1.6-1.8 seconds to prevent shocking the tires on the 60 ft or ramp the shot 35/50 out the gate to 100 shot 2 seconds out

Chuckie B

Established Member
Yeah Ill have to look into it...I also have been told the nx unit is really nice also... the saftey feature is nice.

Chuckie B

Established Member
nos mini progressive is allot packed into one unit. ill be running one on my car, my good friend and mechanic/tuner runs them on all sorts of cars. from 100-300 shot on all kinds of setups, ,bbc,sbf,cts-v,zl1's,trail blasers, bunch of other ls cars,and soon to be cobra.
Yeah, my buddy has put the mini on his 2 cars and 2 customers cars with no issues...with him doing the install and knowing the unit I'm leaning towards the mini. With only 100 shot I might not need the progressive shot at the track depending on prep, if I go stiffwall slick etc but prob will have a little fun on the street and use it for my window switch

Chuckie B

Established Member
Well got a new in box nos mini for $200 shipped...I'll let every1 know how it works when the kit goes on the car

Users who are viewing this thread