PROJECT 1990 Mustang GT

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Hey Guys, I am putting this out there to see if anyone would be interested. This is my 1990 GT 25th Ann. that I bought about 2 1/2 years out of Columbus, Ohio. The previous owner owned if for about 8 years and did all of the mechanical work to it. The car has 89,750 Original Miles on it with NO rust of anywhere that I could find. It will need a paint job. I have most to all parts and pieces for the car. The interior is beautiful with no rips or stains on the leather. Car has factory sunroof. The engine is turn down do to head gasket blow and heads cracked. It will need head gasket and heads for the car to run and CAI system due to I am selling the Procharger separately. After the head gasket I started to tear the car down to prep it for paint and was planning to do the cervinies cobra kit on it. Like in the title, it is a Project with very good bones to work with. It is a well cared for car and is very clean with a paint job done.

REAR END:
1. Moser 31 spline axles with C-Clip Eliminators
2. Ford Racing Traction Locker Differential with Carbon Fiber Clutch Pack
3. Differential Cover with Bearing Retaining Support
4. Factory Five Control Arms

SUSPENSION:
1. Polyurethane Bushings all way around
2. Strange Adjustable Front Struts
3. Kenny Brown Weld in Subframe Connectors
4. Ford Racing Springs

ENGINE: OVERHAUL DONE 6500 Miles Ago. Block was checked for cracks and all tolerances were within spec.
1. Cam Bearing
2. Oil Pump and Pump Shaft
3. Main Bearings and crank bearings
4. N41 Grind Cam from Anderson
5. 1.6 Roller Rocker Arms
6. Trickflow Push Rods
7. Trickflow Track Heat Intake Upper and Lower
8. 65MM Throttle Body
9. 190LB an Hour in tank fuel pump
10. Mallory Adjustable fuel regulator
11. Flow Cooler water pump
12. New Fan and Fan Clutch
13. Chrome Alternator
14. New Ford Engine Mounts
15. Accel Coil
16. New Ford Distributor
17. MSD Ignition Box with Boost Timing Controller

EXHAUST:
1. Mac Shorty Headers HTS Coated
2. Mac Pro Chamber 2.5in HTS Coated
3. Mac Mufflers and Tail Pipes HTS Coated

DRIVETRANE:
1. Tremec 3550 5 Speed
2. Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter
3. McCloud Blow Proof Bell Housing SFI Approved with Promotion Extended Clutch Fork
4. Fidanza Billet Steel Flywheel with serviceable clutch surface
5. Spec Stage 1 Clutch Firewall Adjuster with aluminum Clutch Quad
6. Ford Racing Aluminum Drive Shaft with Heavy Duty U-Joints
7 Drive Shaft Safety Loop

The car also has an HO Fibertrends 3in cowl induction hood and a Sony Cd player is inside along with boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure and water temp gauges by accell. I do not have to sell but am looking to do some work to my Cobra so she will go if the price is right. I am open to Offers and since I cannot figure out how to properly post pictures up on here, just message me and I will send the link. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread