Project Black 93 Cobra For Sale!

SCT93COBRA

Established Member
I have a Black 93 Cobra that I am going to be selling. I bought the car in pieces. It has a clean title and had a 107,000 miles on it before it was taken apart and parted out. It has leather interior no moon roof or rear defroster. I have been collecting the parts to put it back together for the last year now. It comes with the original engine, heads, cam, and Cobra specific parts. All of the ground effects, wing, tail lights and wheels are also included. I have all new weather stripping, door handles, headlights and other parts that will also go with the car. Even the leather interior. The only things I do not have is the transmission and wiring harness. They harness was hacked up with an alarm system. The dash needs to be replaced as it has some cracks by the gauge bezel. I was going to restore this car, but I have lost interest and need the space! It needs to be painted, but there is no rust at all on it. It came from Texas. It is completely stock. I am asking $7200 obo with all the new parts that I am including. I am going to list it on E-bay soon, but I figured I would try here first! You can e-mail me at [email protected] for pics! I am located in Illinois.

SVT Fun

Established Member
Post some pics in the thread, please sir/ma'am.

A non turn key car worth $6200? Is this for real? Not able to listen to the engine run, not able to drive it down the road? Needs a paint job? Needs a wiring harness?

I'd take $6200 all day long for these cars. Take being the key word.

Please, post some pics of all the pieces of the car so we can see it.

SCT93COBRA

Established Member
I just sold a teal car for the same price with no engine or trans! If you are interested thats one thing, if you are just criticizing, can I just ask why? I could part the car out and get that kind of money, but I am not going to part a 93 Cobra out!

Users who are viewing this thread