Project first car thoughts

Dusten

Established Member
For a FIRST car, no way would I build something custom, especially with a v8. There's waaaaaaay too many new drivers wrecking their first cars.

She's been in high horsepower cars since birth. She'll learn to drive in it, with me side seat.
And I wrecked my second car. It was a 4 cyl d50. You don't need a v8 to get in trouble. My daughter is intelligent and responsible and I trust her.

I hope you've been well bro.

Man that's a killer idea and I'm for it but at a much later age. If it were me the only option is a car with airbags. At a min on the driver's side. So 90s and newer is what I would want. We passed on many cool rides for my boy because they didn't have bags. GL with the search bro.

We all grew up without airbags. She'll be fine.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
We all grew up without airbags. She'll be fine.

I grew up riding standing up on the front bench seat too. We all grew up wearing no seat belts. Doesn't mean it was smart. Your kid can be the best level headed kid on the planet. Mine are. Doesn't mean some dumbass won't hit them head on or from behind. Ask my boy about that. Girl from school totalled his WRX while he was sitting at a red light.

Dusten

Established Member
I grew up riding standing up on the front bench seat too. We all grew up wearing no seat belts. Doesn't mean it was smart. Your kid can be the best level headed kid on the planet. Mine are. Doesn't mean some dumbass won't hit them head on or from behind. Ask my boy about that. Girl from school totalled his WRX while he was sitting at a red light.

I'm not saying your point is invalid. I'm just saying it's not a factor for me

Users who are viewing this thread