Project Stupid Update

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Now your just making me mad.

photo-1.jpg

That sucks!!!
At least you're not driving it in this crap.
The snow was piled so high on top of the toolbox on the GMC this morning that I couldn't see out the back window. It was fun playing with the four wheel drive though.
:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Does this throw a wrench in your plans for installation this weekend?

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Now your just making me mad.

photo-1.jpg

You still live in El Paso so don't try to make it sound better than it really is.

I would've at least covered the engine bay. Not that big of a deal though.

Have you gotten any ice down by you? I was forced to drive my truck to school this week. Took some pictures of it this morning, haha. Never thought my truck would have to see this:

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I would've at least covered the engine bay.

Have you gotten any ice down by you?

IMG_0218.jpg

I see you parked in your normal "close" spot again.:poke:

There is nothing in the engine compartment so I not to worried. It will get yanked in the shop tomorrow early afternoon and given plenty of drip dry time before I start to work on it.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I see you parked in your normal "close" spot again.:poke:

There is nothing in the engine compartment so I not to worried. It will get yanked in the shop tomorrow early afternoon and given plenty of drip dry time before I start to work on it.

and itll be done friday or saturday right?

You also realize this is the only time i get to give yo us hit about taking your time on something...against your poking at me for the rear window :p

Rook

Established Member
and itll be done friday or saturday right?

You also realize this is the only time i get to give yo us hit about taking your time on something...against your poking at me for the rear window :p

when eric figures out to drink the six pack and smoke the cigar after he gets through he will finish it!!!! :poke:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
when eric figures out to drink the six pack and smoke the cigar after he gets through he will finish it!!!! :poke:

I swear i should make it a point to install that damned window on my lunch break just to screw with em some more :D

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I swear i should make it a point to install that damned window on my lunch break just to screw with em some more :D

I'll tell you what Mike. You get that rear glass installed before I get my engine running I will GIVE you my old short block that you are interested in.

:fart:

Rook

Established Member
I'll tell you what Mike. You get that rear glass installed before I get my engine running I will GIVE you my old short block that you are interested in.

the race is on. I just dont know who will win. :sleeping:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member

LMAO!!!
Oh god dammit now we are going that way huh?
ill see what I can pull...considering it looks like you will have your truck done, by my guess saturday latest. I gotta get off my ass :p

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
It's better than getting attacked by a Bald Eagle. :poke:

Hows your build/install coming Shaggy?

Stupid ****ing Eagles!

Oh it's going. I dun caught da Flu thou! Freaking figures. But I'm still gonna have this finished up no later than Saturday.

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
its sad though, everyone is going to have major projects done and Im still sitting on my expy console that eric did for me almost 2 years ago. makes me sick every time I open the closet and see it looking up at me with puppy dog eyes wanting to be installed.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Yes, I'm freakin tired. I was up at 3:30 this morning, at work by 6:00AM and left work at 6:00PM.

DSCN4131.jpg

I'll have it running tomorrow morning. That 3.4 is heavy as shit.

I'm trying to figure out where all that shinny Sonic Blue went.:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread