done10.gif

done3.gif

done12.gif

done16.gif

done15.gif

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't want to rain on your parade but your regulator placement looks fantastic, but would not be effective to feed both rails with equal pressure. Check the picture below. Other than that, AWESOME! AWESOME SETUP!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

2636_4lo.jpg

The AntiRice

Established Member
x2 on the reg placement ive seen a diagram similar to that one before. other than that looks like a very clean well thought out build. keep postingupdates.

trey193

Established Member
Is that a custom kit or Hellions kit??? Looks very simple and clean. Greg does great work over @ Speedy, about 15 minutes from my house. I would like to know more on the motor that runs 6.70's @ 104, and how much boost, very impressive!!!!

blacksnake98

x2 on the reg placement ive seen a diagram similar to that one before. other than that looks like a very clean well thought out build. keep postingupdates.

The regulator was plumbed exactly how Magnafuel recommended? Not sure why it wouldn't be equal where it's at? I trust the engine builder.

Is that a custom kit or Hellions kit??? Looks very simple and clean. Greg does great work over @ Speedy, about 15 minutes from my house. I would like to know more on the motor that runs 6.70's @ 104, and how much boost, very impressive!!!!

This is a custom Quicktime kit. I used to have a Hellion setup. The motor that went 6.70's was a high mileage stock 302 with ported E7 heads, Cobra Intake, b303 cam and a Powerglide. That was at 13psi. It had more in it, just didn't want to split the block in half.

The car will be back in Owensboro sometime in the future for Greg's assistance once again. Only this time with the Big Stuff 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

69clark

Established Member
I don't want to rain on your parade but your regulator placement looks fantastic, but would not be effective to feed both rails with equal pressure. Check the picture below. Other than that, AWESOME! AWESOME SETUP!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

2636_4lo.jpg

I beg to differ. Although that setup works just fine, as it is how I have it setup on my cobra now (making about 500hp), but if you look around at many high horse power cars or even aeromotives website, they recommend feeding each rail, similar to the way he has it. Not sure how the lines are run on the back of his rails, but from the front he is headed down the right path.

Users who are viewing this thread