projector headlights

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Don't waste your money on those. I can't recall his name, but there is a member on here that sent his stock headlights off to them and they retro-fit projectors to his lights and from what I remember it wasn't all that expensive.

truckfan

Established Member
ya don't want that particular set just used them for an example. just really need to know why there is only one projector lens and if its used for high or low beam.
buying an aftermarket projector for only high beam would kind of defeat the purpose as i want a projector to run low beam hids

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
If it's a separate bulb for high and low, then it wouldnt matter which is low or high beams. You can just switch them.

Id also like a good pair of projector head lights for my truck. Problem is like the link above, it looks too busy. I might do one myself. Get some rsx or 350z projectors and put them in my stock L headlight housing.

Gunslinger9416

Established Member
I tried those Spyder's, only had the black housing. They suck. Sorry I don't have any more help to offer, but stay away from those bloody things, go homemade/custom like the other guys suggest.

yuke175

Established Member
I do retrofits on here, why not go with a stock housing with a bixenon projector in the middle, clean, simple, and great output

Morton

Established Member
Someone told me HID at Harbor Freight might work. No sure just throwing it out, maybe someone here might be familiar with that unit

Users who are viewing this thread