Prometheus?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I hope you were kidding O.P....... wait til someone see's a legit copy or wait for the reviews..

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
its the prequel to alien. the ship and those weird guys were the people in the original alien movie that they encounter. the alien is the "perfect" species that the funny looking elephant people create.

its what i heard...and seems to be true.

Coiled03

Established Member
Will watch.....on Netflix....with all the light on in the house.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Loved alien due to the claustrophobic/helpless feeling it gave me when i saw it. this one doesnt seem to portray that but i always wanted to see where the "space jockeys" came from. There is talks that there will be a sequel to prometheus

BlueSnake01

Established Member
its the prequel to alien. the ship and those weird guys were the people in the original alien movie that they encounter. the alien is the "perfect" species that the funny looking elephant people create.

its what i heard...and seems to be true.
It's not a direct prequel but it does tie in with the Alien movies. It is the cause for the Aliens but there is a twist to it and is its own story line. Looking forward to this movie, looks great, the trailer song/sound alone makes me wanna see it.
Loved alien due to the claustrophobic/helpless feeling it gave me when i saw it. this one doesnt seem to portray that but i always wanted to see where the "space jockeys" came from. There is talks that there will be a sequel to prometheus
That will be interesting in how it will tie with the Alien movies. But prometheus is the name of the ship, maybe a Dead Space sort of sequel movie?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
It's not a direct prequel but it does tie in with the Alien movies. It is the cause for the Aliens but there is a twist to it and is its own story line. Looking forward to this movie, looks great, the trailer song/sound alone makes me wanna see it.

That will be interesting in how it will tie with the Alien movies. But prometheus is the name of the ship, maybe a Dead Space sort of sequel movie?

if you saw the first alien movie, you would recognize the deralic craft, with the skeleton pilot with the chest burst open. this movie is what leads up to that point.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
if you saw the first alien movie, you would recognize the deralic craft, with the skeleton pilot with the chest burst open. this movie is what leads up to that point.
Don't remember much about the first Alien movie, been a while since i've seen it.
From what I have read so far about Prometheus is that it will have it's own storyline and "maybe" it's own franchise with different aliens. It will have tie ins on how the Aliens started but will move on to its own story.
Might be lies just to cover up, might not be, will have to wait till next week.

Users who are viewing this thread