Props to Jason and Kevin at Hurricane performance

cobra199711

Established Member
Very cool guys, Jason was very cool and got my Steeda intake and BBR tune installed within 1 hour. That was with me talking his ears off. These guys will be doing my gear swap as well!!! very cool shop- I highly recommend them!!

cobra199711

Established Member
OOPs car feels very good and the tune and intake wake it up as everyone else has stated. Low end torque is much better especially with 3.31 gears!

cobra199711

Established Member
Im going to go with a 3.73- Not a fan of anything higher even though we have the 6/sp. For what i want to do I feel it will be perfect. That tune really wakes these cars up huh? They were talking about your car when I was there.

99.9%stock

cuz stock sucks!!!
Established Member
Yes the tune does a lot. I am thinking about a 390 gear. Have you had your clutch stick yet? it's a easy fix let me know if you need a hand to fix it. it took me less then 5 mins

cobra199711

Established Member
No clutch stick yet, hopefully wont have that issue. Thanks for the hand if it does. 3.90s I didnt even think about those. Jason said he has to look into the gear swap and make sure the 11 doesn't need a bigger bearing than the 2010. Ill call him in a week to see what the deal is.

Last edited:

99.9%stock

cuz stock sucks!!!
Established Member
I'm in orange park. My clutch was ok but when i would power shift wot it would not engage quick enough and then it stuck to the floor once so i had to do something so i took it apart and pulled the spring out now it is nice lots of feel. If the rain holds out i'll be out tonight. pm me for location

ViciousJay

Established Member
I'm in orange park. My clutch was ok but when i would power shift wot it would not engage quick enough and then it stuck to the floor once so i had to do something so i took it apart and pulled the spring out now it is nice lots of feel. If the rain holds out i'll be out tonight. pm me for location

i feel the same thing, you pulled a spring out, please give me some pics of this

Last edited:

351inside

Established Member

i feel the same thing, you pulled a spring out, please give me some pics of this

Please let us know in deatil how to fix thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread