Protecting your black car

jon1264

Established Member
what do u guys use on black? its soo hard to keep the color clean, and right when you think ur done you take it out in the sun and you realize you,re not.:bash: Is the a preferable polish/wax to use on this color?:shrug:

grnenvy

Established Member
Yo

If the paint isn't perfect use a machine polisher on it first I like 3M products for that. If you have never done it before then have someone do it that knows what there doing so they don't burn or put swirls in the paint. The best product I have found for protection and a filler to hide swirl marks is Zaino Z3 and Z5. The spray shine between washes is also the best imop. It doesn't streak or smear and the shine is good enough. I have factory ford paint and also have found out that diff products work on diff brands. On my Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 it's red Adams products work real nice. Good luck

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Product doesn't really matter all that much, its your process and knowledge.

I can make pretty much any car look showroom new with Meguiar's 3 step found in stores as I've been using a PC for about 7 years. I do use 3M products primarily but the idea is that you don't have to spend a ton of money on all these fancy boutique products if you know what you're doing.

Red3

Established Member
Product doesn't really matter all that much, its your process and knowledge.

I can make pretty much any car look showroom new with Meguiar's 3 step found in stores as I've been using a PC for about 7 years. I do use 3M products primarily but the idea is that you don't have to spend a ton of money on all these fancy boutique products if you know what you're doing.

Wanna teach me then?

Users who are viewing this thread