Proud to be an Infantryman

Oceanside78

Established Member
Also keep in mind that in real life, kings used to **** queens in the ass. :shrug:

Really? I guess I need to separate my chess pieces then....

I give people crap, I don't really car about the POG/Infantry BS. In my eyes, being Infantry isn't cool. It's back breaking work for the same pay as the paper pushers. I would have rather done some form of HUMIT to get a T'S and have major opportunities on the outside. All my line scores are over 120, I could have done anything. I went infantry. Go figure.

Fuerza

Established Member
Oh jeez, don't say HUMIT's... They are about garbage. CA is more effective than HUMIT's. IN has a lot to offer but so do other MOS's. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest here just know big Army functions with many pieces.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
If that were only true in the real world.... Next time some grunt calls for fire support I'll point that out to him....do you think he'll agree with you?

Let's see...

King this is Queen, Immediate Suppresion, Grid AT 123 567, over

Queen this is King, Immediate Suppresion, break, did you know the Queen is the most powerful piece on the board which can move anywhere....Kings can only move a spot at a time, out

Yea, King, right now I don't give a shit, over

Queen, Immediate Suppresion, Grid AT 1234 5678, out

Keep in mind the Queen is the most powerful piece on the board which can move anywhere....Kings can only move a spot at a time ;-)

Last edited:

Oceanside78

Established Member
If that were only true in the real world.... Next time some grunt calls for fire support I'll point that out to him....do you think he'll agree with you?

Let's see...

King this is Queen, Immediate Suppresion, Grid AT 123 567, over

Queen this is King, Immediate Suppresion, break, did you know the Queen is the most powerful piece on the board which can move anywhere....Kings can only move a spot at a time, out

Yea, King, right now I don't give a shit, over

Queen, Immediate Suppresion, Grid AT 1234 5678, out

Cool story bro! Narrate again?

Reno Five-O

Established Member
My dad has told stories like this to my brothers and myself as far back as I can remember... And that seems to fit the bill, brought back a early memory of my father sitting in the kitchen removing ticks off of him after from coming back out of the field (I think he was at ft Campbell,) anyways I'll have to drink a beer with him later tonight and read him this :beer:

I miss campbell, coming home from the field dropping pants and asking my wife to look in my asshole for ticks....Rakassan!

Users who are viewing this thread