PS3 Anyone?

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
Kinda bored and i'm gonna be gaming on the ol' ps3 tonight. The Game is HAZE. TXSSP is me if you wanna game. What's your game of choice? Also i might hit up Need for speed prostreet as well.

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
i own a ps3 i love it... i've noticed a lot of gamers on here have the 360. what are they thinking?:nonono:

I have a 360 mainly for the amount of games and the online play. I will be getting a PS3 soon though for the titles that dont come on 360. Haze is one of them. The blue ray is a plus also. How is Haze by the way?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Halo makes the 360 worth buying IMO....just for that game LOL

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
Haze is a pretty sweet game but it gets to be repetitive so i play online cause you never know how good someone is till they kill you. Took me all of about 5 1/2 hrs if you add up the time all together. Good game tho. PS3 is great the graphics and the addition of blue ray is what sealed the deal for me. Let me know what games you guys got.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I hear ya OP... I went today and spent $131 on two brand new games. I got Battlefield: Bad Company and The Incredible Hulk for my 360. I have actually a duffle bag behind me with my 360, PS3, Wii in it... I was planning on having a Gaming day tomorrow. I just moved into a big brand new home.. and still unpacking which is dreadful

Users who are viewing this thread