PS3 & ASUS Transformer TF101

GT350pwns

Established Member
I have a 500gb PS3 super slim (most recent model) and would like to get upgraded to the ps4 sometime soon. Looking to sell everything as a bundle. This would include the PS3, 2 controllers, 2 playstation brand bluetooth head sets, and 30 games. All games (plus or minus one or two, I haven't looked in awhile) will come in original cases and have been kept in a hard shell storage book. Everything is like new including the games. Not one out of the 30 even have a scratch.

Titles are as follows:
Assassin's Creed III
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age II
Dragon's Dogma
Tom Clany's Endwar
Fallout: New Vegas
Farcry 3
Final Fantasy XIII
GTA IV
GTA V
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 6
Tom Clany's Hawx 2
Madden 12
Madden 13
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Need for Speed: Shift
Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Red Dead Redemption
Saint's Row 2
Saint's Row: The Third
UFC Undisputed 2010

I think $450 + shipping is more than fair for everything that is included here.

Also want to sell my Asus Transformer TF101 tablet. It is a 10.1 inch tablet with 16gb of storage that is in near impeccable condition. No scratches or blemishes on the screen. Only damage is a slight bend in the metal casing near the charging port. It doesn't effect the charging and is hardly noticeable. Would like to get $100 + shipping for the tablet.

Or take the PS3 bundle and the tablet home for $500.

I can post pictures as soon as I can or text them to serious buyers. Work schedule for the next week is ridiculous so it will be hard for me to get on here to post. I am fairly firm on these prices and am not interested in trades.

Users who are viewing this thread