PS3 Video.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
:eek: Daaaaaaaaamn. If that's how it really is...just Damn. That would be awesome. :rockon:

JoeBlow135

Established Member
im pretty sure that has been confirmed as pre rendered

>but if the game ends up looking that good, then dayum

jake19_2

Established Member
WireEater said:
The incar videos seemed like real time gameplay to me. Some of it looked like renders, like the 3rd persons wrecks.

Ha, you should the trailer for killzone 2 for playstion 3, the graphics look pre rendered, but its actual gameplay footage, its the best trailer for ps3 ive seen so far. Its on gamespot, but you have register.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Stop the faucking xbox 360 vs ps3 thing. You diacks dont own them so give it up. Ill own both and have the best of both worlds. You know what thats called? Its called being a gamer :thumbsup:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
2L8I1 said:
usually the previews and cut scenes look 10x better than the game itself.

Its because they show the cut-scenes and pre-rendered BS instead of the actual game...

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
WireEater said:
Computer > Xbox 360 or PS3, what's your point?

Thats going to be one expensive computer with 3 3.2 ghz processors. I dont recall seeing any of those last time at Best Buy. So I am going to have to say Xbox 360 > PC.

:pop:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Fn'sh!t^ said:
Thats going to be one expensive computer with 3 3.2 ghz processors. I dont recall seeing any of those last time at Best Buy. So I am going to have to say Xbox 360 > PC.

:pop:

When this thing finally comes out, there will be PC's that will slap the heck out of it. Thats just the way technology works :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread